Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd. Contact fournisseur
Chargement...

Information de base
Type d'activité: Fabricant, Trading Company
Produits/Service (Nous vendons): GPS Badine le Téléphone, GPS Senior Téléphone, GPS Personal Tracker, GPS Véhicule Tracker
Lieu: Guangdong, China
Année d'Etablissement: 2007
No d'employés: 501 - 1000 personnes
Revenu total (Année précédente): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
Marchés Principaux: Marché local,Asie du Sud-,Asie du Sud,Asie de l'Est,Afrique
Certifications: ISO9001
Certifications des produits: FCC,CE,CE,C-TICK of GPS Vehicle Tracker GSM&GPRS(GT02)
Délai moyen: 3 jours
Profil de l'entreprise

Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co., Ltd, a leading designer and manufacturer of professional GPS tracker and wireless communications equipment, is dedicated to bringing reliable products and customized solutions to clients across the world. After 10 years since its first launch in Shenzhen, Concox has grown to be a significant player in GPS tracker industry with a large customer base in more than 120 countries and regions across the world. In China, Concox's market share ranks the 1st, partnering with China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, we offer complete and customized GPS Tracking Solutions to government, transportation, enterprise & business for higher organizational efficiency. Globally Concox has reached the Top 3 in Overall Terminal Category among Chinese manufactures. With an area of 180,000 square meters, over 200 engineers in 2 competent R&D centers establish a state-of-the-art platform for product research, design and application development. In Concox production system, 10 professional SMT production lines guarantee our sufficient capacity. Moreover, another 400 specialized line workers in Concox's assembly plant contribute their effort to ensuring the best quality of GPS Products. With 98% customer satisfaction on product and service, we are continuously striving for the rest 2%. It is Concox's mission to become the most valuable provider of professional GPS Tracker and wireless communications equipment by bringing our cost-effective solutions worldwide.

Voir plus

Capacité de l'entreprise

Capacité de vente Marché local : 57.62% Asie du Sud- : 10.64% Voir plus
Capacité de production Taille de l'entreprise : 1,000-3,000 mètres carrés No de chaînes de production : Above 10 Voir plus
Envoyer votre message à ce fournisseur
Les résultats de ces produits ou fournisseurs ont été traduits pour votre confort grâce aux outils de langue. Si vous avez des suggestion concernant nos résultats de traduction, veuillez nous aider à nous améliorer.
Tous les produits et toutes les informations de fournisseur dans les langues autres que l'anglais sont affichées dans cette page www.alibaba.com traduit par l'outil de traduction automatique. Si vous avez des questions ou suggestions concernant la qualité de traduction automatique, veuillez nous envoyer un email. Alibaba.com et ses filiales déclinent leur responsabilité pour toute garantie, directe ou indirecte pour des pertes liées aux informations de traduction automatique ou causées par une erreur technique de l'outil de traduction.
Communiquer avec le fournisseur: Fournisseur:
Ms. Infor Concox
Ms. Infor Concox
Que puis-je faire pour vous?
globalseo011176012216